Clip It

Today my students and I went on a class field trip, as an extension to our social studies curriculum. As a means to stay organized, I had all my field trip info, class list, and emergency contacts easily accessible on my handy-dandy clipboard...just in case. While our school clipboards are plentiful and definitely get the job done, it got me thinking that such a useful tool could use a little pizazz...

A Ha! My new spring break project is now going to be jazzing up one of my generic brown clipboards! Suddenly inspired, I began thinking of ways I could add a little individuality to an item I use so frequently in the classroom. And since my inspiration was running low, I turned to etsy, and searched my item of choice. Voila! Creative clipboards at your service. I especially love this one by vintagescraps! image/etsy

2 comments

AJK said...

cute!

Jody said...

that is so cute! can't wait to see the masterpiece you come up with.