Gourmet Lunch

While school lunches have improved light years since I was in elementary school, they're still nothing fabulous to write home about. Check out this school lunch menu in France, courtesy of fabulous blogger stephmodo...
Instead of Taco Tuesday or Pizza Friday, try Rabbit with Mustard Sauce, Zucchini Flan and Chocolate Mousse? And Roasted Duck with Haricots Verts and Chocolate Cake? And all for 2€ ? These divine lunches are almost enough to make me want to teach in France!

image1/studentsoftheworld.info
image2/stephmodo

5 comments

Vivian said...

Fabulous!! I think other schools (all over the world) should follow this... and it doesn't need to be expensive or fancy, but just healthy and different.

Pretty Lovely said...

Oh my gosh, you just took me back to 4th grade eating fish stix and drinking orange juice. Horrible.

xx,
Samantha

Nicole Marie said...

ohhh my gosh!!! i so wish thats what they served at my school

amanda said...

i love lunch trays. something about keeping each food item in their own little place with no touching makes me very happy.

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

jeez, not even university cafeterias here have that sort of selection.