Best Halloween Eats


image/notmartha
image/notmartha

10 comments

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

amazing tentacle pie! have a happy halloween! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Those caramel spiders look so cool:) Have a great Halloween,sweetie
Kisses

samantha ramage said...

omg i wish i were little and were having a fun halloween party-- these treats look spooktacular!

Vivian said...

Such cool finds!!! They all look yummy and funny at the same time. Have a great Halloween!! And oh, sorry I've been so late at answering you- I don't know where exactly I'll be living in Osaka, I get to pick my own apartment, so hopefully as close to Namba as I can afford!! I'll let you know... you and Lindsay need to come back and stay with me!!! Take care xx

Unknown said...

Whoa that pot pie is awesome! Happy Halloween!

the chirpy bird said...

Oh Boy! What a collection of fabulous treats! I'm just loving this and getting loads of inspiration!
xox tash

Joanna Goddard said...

ha, that pot pie is amazing!

hueys said...

ahhhhh sooo cuteee!
it looks creepily yummmy!

bethany said...

Could tentacle pot pie be any more adorable?! I think not. And I don't even LIKE pot pie! :)

Anonymous said...

amazing and cool, I've seen it too late, but they are still fab!;]