Snacking Last Night

Success! I found the perfect way to cook kale - and it doesn't involve masking the kale in some other dish like a soup or entree...kale chips! My Food Network idol Giada De Laurentiis whipped up a batch of these on her show, served with sliced potato chips and a tart and zesty lemon mayonnaise.

I know, the picture doesn't do the kale justice, as it slightly wilts from the oven heat...but seriously, the salty-lemon dressing you toss over the kale, added with the lemony dip makes for a punch of flavor. The best part - you can't really get any healthier than a green chip!

8 comments

Diana Mieczan said...

Mmm that sounds great! I need to try it out:)
Happy Monday,sweetie

the southern hostess said...

Yes! I love kale chips. So yummy!

samantha ramage said...

yum! this is one of my favorite things to eat :)

xo
sami

Unknown said...

What a fab idea!

Natalie said...

I'll have to try this! Always looking for ways to eat more greens!

molly said...

wow! what a great blog YOU have! and these actually look good... this is coming from a person won't really touch kale. but chips? yes please.

Unknown said...

I will certainly need to try that out! Looks delsih... I happen to love Kale sauteed in a pan with cooked sausage... yum.

bethany said...

Happy to hear someone had good luck with kale chips! A friend of mine tried to make them, and I think she lacked the seasoning. They were a little scary as-is. But, I'm buying into the idea of doing them with a lemon-esque seasoning!

As you said, could you get any healthier? :)