Workout Routine

While I enjoy working out, I'm not a committed gym-goer. On my own time at the gym, I'll usually do the elliptical, bike, and maybe the treadmill if I'm really motivated. As such, I'd noticed my exercise routine was becoming pretty ho-hum.

A few weeks ago, a coworker of mine raved about her personal training gym, that specializes in targeted cardio/weight loss work-outs à la the Biggest Loser. It sounded intriguing, and since historically I've had more success gaining muscle and flexibility in group classes, I signed up.
And oh man, has it has been whipping me into shape! It's been such a good work out in fact, it's kind of addicting!

On my way to a toned wedding physique!

5 comments

siniann said...

Sounds great, I actually love sports but I lost my motivation in the way and need to get back in shape. Wedding is a good goal, mine should be to get rid of the back pains :)

Sarah and James said...

You know it lady, I told you it would be addicting. I love going, and it's my daily PE class. Hope you sign up for good with me. :)

Magatha-May said...

well done. I've found that on my own in the gym is a disaster. I have no motivation and as soon as it gets hard I give up. So I turned to fitness classes instead. There's nothing like seeing a 60 year old woman who can do more push ups than you for providing motivation.

Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

ya!!! do yoga too!

Something Old, Something New said...

Oh that sounds great! I've been getting so bored with my workout routine as of late.

Great blog!