Fab Friday

This Friday I'm excited about the Royal Wedding. I wish I had the gusto to stay up all night, but alas, I had to work Friday, and a sleepless teacher does not make a happy teacher! Instead I've DVRing all the coverage. I'm very excited for Kate + Wills, and their royal life together as future King and Queen!

Even more excited to ring in the celebration at a Royal Wedding party this evening. Here's hoping for Pimm's, tea, and chocolate biscuits!

Happy Wedding Weekend All!

image/bbb

3 comments

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

lovely image! have a beautiful weekend, darling! xo

Mrs. Biscuit said...

What a clever idea! I have pimms in the cupboard that definitely hasn't been getting the attention it deserves! ;)

<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

his little lady said...

just had a chance to watch the wedding. i couldn't stay up either due to work. but i must say that it was magical, straight out of a fairytale!

http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com