Guest Post: The Soho



Thanks to my blog friends who are helping me out with some guest posts while I get myself ready to get married!

First up, thanks to Natalie of one of my daily reads The SoHo...

If I had one piece of advice for a bride on her wedding day, it would be, "Let go."

You've worked and planned and obsessed for months and months, focusing on fun, dreamy aspects like a wedding gown and flowers and tedious tasks like RSVPs and seating charts. But when the day comes, there's nothing left to do but enjoy it.

Appreciate the biggest celebration you'll ever have, bask in the love of your family and friends, and take in every moment with your groom. Something will inevitably go wrong, but it doesn't matter.

Trust me. You're the only one who will notice, and you'll be too happy to care.

Congrats, Michelle! Happy Wedding and Happy Marriage!


3 comments

Leslie said...

Such good advice, and definitely true! I hope that the last few days of preparation are going well. :)

Unknown said...

Amazing advice!!! And, YAY Michelle!!! Have an amazing wedding!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics :) xoxoxo brynn

marni zarr said...

great advice. i couldn't agree more. it goes by so quickly and once you catch your breath all the little frustrations pass away leaving the best moments to live on in your memory.
congratulations on your special day. excited to see the pics, :)