One More Month

School is out in less than one month!  Phew, I feel like the summer snuck up on me.  With our Ireland trip on the horizon and the promise of long sunny days just a few weeks away, I'd say I'm pretty excited for summer!  

I'm a compulsive list maker, so with a new season about to dawn he's my summer to-do list.

+ break out my new sewing machine (and use it!)

+ try out some new hikes in the area

+ wine tasting 

+ outdoor movie night

+ start at least 1 DIY project I've pinned on pinterest

What's on your agenda for the summertime?  Any big goals, plans, projects you've got on the list?

7 comments

rooth said...

I will be trying to figure out some summer projects - any fun suggestions?

Robyn said...

i want to train for a half marathon and get fit again

Linn said...

Hi :)
Great list, and i love lists to :)
My big summer time project is to start studieng for school, and explore some more summer guitar music :)

Have a great day from Oslo

Leslie said...

I don't have any big goals for the summer, but I love your list!

Leesh said...

I am not sure what I have planned for the summer but so far I have been enjoying small DIY projects. If I had a sewing machine, I would probably do more projects (I'm jealous that you got a new one).

Carrie said...

I'd love to go to Ireland some day. It looks so beautiful there! That's going to be a wonderful trip!

I don't have too many goals this summer, but it's the first summer where I'm not booked up with weddings and wedding related things practically every weekend, so I'm happy about that! (I love weddings, but it is kind of a bummer when they take up your whole summer.)

Gloria said...

Summer snuck up on me too. I haven't even thought of any summer goals yet!