Weekend Link Love

Happy Friday!  This week has a beautiful one, with warm sunny skies almost day this week!  This weekend, I'm looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies tonight (!!!), BBQing with my sweet husband, and enjoying the company of good friends.  What are you up to?

+ Easy workouts at home, all my fb friends are "liking" this, it must be good!



+ Summer dessert to try, broiled stone fruit with cinnamon cream...looks delicious!

+ Travel fantasies; view the Northern Lights through a glass-ceilinged igloo in Finland.

+ Bring sexy back' with the backless dress.

+ Hometown pride for Michiganders - my husband would love this :)

+ Officially broke out the sewing machine, sewing projects #1, #2, and #3 to attempt here.

+ Two of my favorite flavors together = coconut crumbled bananas!

+ A new blog I'm enjoying, peruse at your leisure....

image/wisheskisses

5 comments

Katy said...

Thanks for the blog suggestion. Liking it.

Smith And Ratliff said...

Flattered to be mentioned. Thanks so much!

Shoko said...

I love that there is an official schedule for Kate and William's appearances - that is outstanding :)

christine, just bella said...

ok, I'm totally checking out that watermelon flavoured pepsi, I'm intrigued. Happy weekend!

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Thank you for sharing these links! Can't wait to check them out!