Weekday Baking: Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins

This morning I made banana muffins, inspired by a bunch of bananas I had that were rapidly turning brown and freckled, which basically means...use or lose!  Use I did, and a healthier version I found via a google, searching "banana muffins, greek yogurt."  The recipe was butter-free, but included greek yogurt and cinnamon.  The result: amazingly moist muffins!  In my baking experience, I sometimes have a tendency to overcook baked goods, drying them out, but these were lovely and luscious!  
Hip hip hooray!

6 comments

Jenny said...

ohhh...I want to try this! I have bananas and greek yogurt! I love when I don't have to go to the store to bake something.

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

oh i was hoping you'd share this recipe after i saw your instagram. these sound so good.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

This sounds right up my alley - I must try it! See you tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

They look so moist and yummy!

xx
Quiet Luxury


meme-and-he said...

Yes! I love healthier versions of baked goods, because I can almost never tell the difference. Definitely going to have to try this one out.

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds like a great recipe. I am trying it for sure this weekend. Thanks:) xoxoxo