Back in the Saddle Again

I made it through the first day of first grade!  Hallelujah!  And after just one day...I'm beat!  I've met my students and families, and everything went according to plan, which is always a relief.   It's so nice to finally have little faces to go with the names I've been looking at, alphabetizing, and making labels for all week.  Looking forward to a great rest of the week!

But tonight, as I attempt to unwind and relax after a chaotic first day back (the first day back is ALWAYS chaotic, ask any teacher!), I'm pretty stoked to recline on the couch, indulge in some Chinese takeout, and go to bed early.   What a wild and crazy life I lead. ;)

image/pheartache

2 comments

heather said...

Sounds like perfection to me :)

Lesley said...

Found you through The Soho. Love your blog and quotes!