Light It Up

It's a Christmas-lights-putting-up-kind-of-Saturday!  I realize we're starting a wee bit late, but better late than never, right?  One of my favorite holiday memories as kids was driving through a handful of different neighborhoods oohing and awing at the glowing Christmas lights brightening up the night.  

In the spirit of the holiday season, I attended my husband's holiday party last night, and I'm also partaking in my college girlfriends' 8th annual ornament exchange.  Hard to believe we've been out of college for EIGHT years now, but I'm happy the tradition has lived on as we've grown up.  

Now for a few holiday links from around the web.  Have a merry weekend!

* * *

+ Now bring us some figgy pudding!  Centerpieces for Christmas dinner.

+ Ho Ho Ho on your walls


+ A magical night at the North Pole (complete with reindeer buffet)

+ Merry "Kissmas" and a "Chappy" New Year

+ Snacks for Santa - peppermint brownie pops


* * *

image/bbb

1 comment

Sarah Alway said...

We used to do the same thing growing up... drive around the neighborhood and look at all the Christmas lights and decorations, it was so much fun!