Read Any Good Books Lately?

If you've read my blog before, you know I love to read.  I can devour a book in a week, weekend, or day, depending on how much it piques my interest.  In the last few months, I've been keeping myself occupied with pregnancy research and reading, so I haven't been reading much for leisure.

I'm anticipating the day (not so far off) when I won't have the time (or energy) to read for pleasure, so I'm trying to take advantage of the 24 weeks I have to go until the baby arrives.  My mom just bought me this book, which is wetting my whistle for now, but I'm eager to stock my shelf for some reads for the next few months.

So...read any good books lately?  Do tell!

image/mediatumblr

9 comments

Mary said...

Here's what I've read recently:

http://mwazloves.blogspot.com/search/label/books

Currently reading and loving Barbara Kingsolver's latest, called Flight Path.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I get all my book recs for you so I have none to share! haha! But the Amanda Knox book is coming out in April and I'm doing the book club for it!

Sarah Alway said...

I haven't heard of The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns, so please review when you're done!

I am a huge book nerd as well so here is a link to my virtual bookshelf... http://sarahandstewart.blogspot.com/p/books.html

Leslie said...

That looks like a beautiful book. I will have to read it!

Lindsay said...

Have you read any books by Sara Jio? She's my new favorite! Currently reading Blackberry Winter and I can't put it down.

Alexa said...

Love What Alice Forgot and Epilogue.

Claire {Beaktweets} said...

i haven't read anything great lately! bit of a dry spell. For pregnancy, i would recommend Great With Child. It is the sweetest books of letters between two women. I think you'll love it.

Unknown said...

I'm reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed and have read 200 pages in two sittings. Also read and finished Snow Child and really liked it.

Sarah and James said...

I liked Wild and I just finished the joy for beginners which was pretty good. I'm reading Gone Girl now... Guess it's a crazy one!