Announcing Your Move

As you know, I'm ever a believer in the art of old-fashioned correspondence, though I refuse to use the term "snail mail."  I love the act of walking to the mailbox, sifting through the contents, and discovering an invitation, a birth announcement, or best of all, a handwritten note from a friend.

As such, you know I did my research when it came to forwarding our new address to family and friends.  "We've Moved!" cards are so much cuter than they used to be?  Here are a few of my favorites over at Tiny Prints.
 

If you're not in the market for cards to send out, here's an alternative, return address labels that announce your relocation, while providing said recipient with your new address.  Brilliant!


Love these!
~ Labels ℅ Tiny Prints ~
images/tinyprints


2 comments

Leslie said...

Those are so cute! I love snail mail!

heather{land} said...

I LOVE the first one and the airmail announcement too! Labels are a great idea -- I can't wait to move so I have an excuse to get some of these :)

p.s. send me your new address!