Dinner Last Night: Baked Sausage Kale Gnocchi

It's comfort food for days around these parts.  Between the torrential downpours by day and generosity of friends bringing homemade or takeout meals to our doorstep, we have been cuddled up indoors, cozying up with our newborn, and filling ourselves up with comfort food goodness.  Lasagnas and ziti and soup, oh my!  Add this little diddy to the list, baked sausage kale gnocchi.  I considered it a teensy bit healthy because "kale" is in the title.  It's all about perspective, right?



1 comment

Aditya said...

Actually I read it yesterday but supersu apk
lucky patcher apk I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read sbgamehacker it again because it is very well written.diskdigger pro apk As a Newbie, sbgamehacker apk I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me.link2sd plus apk I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: