Good Friday Fun

Happy Easter!  We'll be participating in a few egg hunts around our neighborhood this weekend, feasting on brunch goodies all day long, and visiting with some out of town family.  Have a good one!

+ how cool are these succulent cupcakes?!  (pictured above) and more succulent sweets here.

+ loving this before/after house tour, I love seeing the potential a home can have (I don't personally have an eye for this but find it fascinating!)

+ this little girls dressed covered with toucans is simply adorable


+ have you ever used google flights? if so, what do you think?  I'm so curious!

+ eyeing this amazing spread

+ loving these simple, easy pretzel m&m bites for kids easter snacks

+ curious to try making detroit style pizza at home.  fun fact: my husband grew up eating buddy's pizza which was the inspiration for this detroit pizza trend (while I'm taking a a moderate vacation from the gluten-bandwagon, my family is still on board).

+ going to take this personality test this weekend!

image/ivenoven

No comments