Winter Favorites

Hard to believe it's already the close of 2017.  This holiday season flew by, and a new year is just around the corner!  Any big plans for New Year's Eve?  I personally am a big fan of NOT doing anything on this holiday, just because everywhere is busy, crowded, and overrun with people.  We're likely playing this new game with my sister, brother-in-law, and my parents after the kids go to bed.  While we're anticipating 2018, here are some things I've been loving lately...Happy New Year!

+ just started The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime and loving it so far

+ saw Lady Bird in the theatre last weekend, it's fantastic, and packed with lots of great early 2000's throwback music, fashion, and the like

+ made these slow cooker chicken mole tacos the other night, pretty tasty

+ powered through The Crown season 2, I think it was even better than the first!

+ this book is amazing!!! Highly recommend!

+ soaking up all the wisdom from Brene Brown via audiobook

+ been playing this sleuthing fox game with my daughter 

image/maryruffle

No comments